Meat Curry Powder
I'm a product description. I'm a great place to add more details about your product such as sizing, material, care instructions and cleaning instructions.
Coriander, Cumin, Fennel, Fenugreek, Turmeric, Cardamon, Cinnamon, Curry Leaves, Chili & peppers
4 – 6 servings
- 50 gm –MEAT CURRY POWDER
- Slices Red onions
- 40 ml cooking oil
- 20 gm Curry Leaves
- 1 Kg Beef cut into serving sizes (Cubes)
- 200 ml Coconut Milk / Yogurt
- 150 gm Water/ stock – as needed
- Salt – to taste
1. Marinate the beef cubes with Meat Curry Powder
2. Heat the oil in sauce pan and sauté the onion, curry leaves and garlic.
3. Add the marinated Beef into the sauce pan and continue sauté for 5 minutes. At Low heat pour in coconut milk also water as needed to the pan and let it simmer until the Beef is well cooked.
4. Add in salt to taste.