Ox Tail Spiced Soup Mix
Ox Tail Spiced Soup mixed with variety of spices, cinnamon cassia, coriander, ginger, red oinion, cardamon, garlic, star anise, black peppercorns. A local common OX tail or beef ribs long hours boiling broth. However, the version of this "Ox Tail Spiced Soup Mix" is a quicker version, easy cooking and no headache. Just add on your favourite soft meats and cook for 5 minutes. If really bones or ox tail, it might take longer hours to cook soft the meats. Remember to adjust your water level to taste!
Mix Spice, Cinnamon, Ginger, clove, red onion, garlic, beef booster, salt & sugar.
Beef Soup/Sup Tulang
- 1pkt spice mixture (17g) - 250 ml water
- 500g beef cube/bone
- 4 chopped shallot
- tbsp cooking oil
- A pintch of parsley leaves salt to taste
1) Heat the oil in pan, add the chopped shallot into the oil and saute until golden colour. Boil 250 ml water in a pot, pour the parsley, shallot and oil into the water together with spice mixture . Cover the pot until the water boiled.
2) Add the beff cube/bone into the soup, turn the fire to slow hear and continue boil the soup for about 30 minutres to 1 hour. Add salt to taste before serve.
3) Basically, you can use other type of meats (chikcen, lamb or seafood)