Most populat Indian/ Pakistani chicken dish which is cooked in a clay oven called a "tandoor", extremely popular in most majority restaurant menus. Our Tandoori seasoning is not tradiotional red colour. We only created the spice mixtures. The red colour is derived from food colouring. Anyway is optional and maybe ommitted if you wish.
Paprika, Peppers, Garlic, Cumin, Fenugreek, Ginger, Chili, Nutmeg, Salt & Sugar
Our rule of thumb for seasoning, 50g for 1kg of meat.
- Prepare 500g of meat (Chicken, Beef, Lamb or Seafood)
- Add 50g of cooking oil and coat it well
- Add 25g of the seasoning marinade and mix well
- Add 3tbsp of yogurt (Optional)
(Suitable for pan fry, grill, oven bake or braise)
- "Braising is a method of preparing food through low and slow cooking with a small amount of liquid. The purpose of the liquid is to moderate the heat."