Vegetable Curry Powder
Coriander, Cumin, Fennel, Fenugreek, Turmeric, Cardamon, Ginger, Cloves, Chili & Peppers.
MIXED VEGETABLES CURRY
4 – 6 servings
- 50 gm - VEGETABLES CURRY POWDER
- Slices Red onions (Optional)
- Slices garlic(Optional)
- 40 ml cooking oil
- 20 gm Curry Leaves
- 200gm Carrot – cut into slices
- 200gm Brinjal – cut into slices
- 200gm Potato – cut into cubes
- 200gm Cauliflower – cut into florets
- 100gm Chick peas
- 100gm Long Beans
- 200 ml Coconut Milk / Yogurt
- 150 gm Water/ stock – as needed
- Salt – to taste
1. Heat the oil in sauce pot and sauté Vegetables Curry Powder, onion, curry leaves and garlic.
2. At Low heat pour in coconut milk also water as needed to the pan and let it simmer
3. Then add in mixed vegetables into the sauce pot and continue simmer for 10 minutes till the vegetables is cooked.
4. Add in salt to taste.