Vindaloo Curry Powder
Coriander, Cumin, Clove, Cardamon, Garlic, Onion, Curry Leaves & Chili
4 – 6 servings
- 50 gm – VINDALOO CURRY POWDERS
- Slices red onions
- Slices garlic
- 40 ml cooking oil
- 20 gm Curry Leaves
- 30 gm Slice Ginger (Optional)
- 1 Kg Chicken cut into serving sizes
- 150 gm Water/ stock – as needed
- Salt/sugar – to taste
1. Marinate the Cut chicken with Vindaloo Curry Powder
2. Heat the oil in sauce pan and sauté the onion, ginger, curry leaves and garlic.
3. Add the marinated cut chicken into the sauce pan and continue sauté for 5 minutes. Pour in the water as needed to the pan and let it simmer until the Chicken is well cooked.
4. Add in salt and Sugar to taste.